9 domestic flights affected due to operational limitations
Cebu Pacific announced further cancellations for April 24 due to operational limitations — this time at the Manila International Airport. Nine domestic flights have been cancelled so far:
April 24, 2019
- 5J639/5J640 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
- 5J479/5J480 Manila-Bacolod-Manila
- 5J653/5J654 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
- 5J981/5J982 Manila-Davao-Manila
- 5J853/5J854 Manila-Zamboanga-Manila
- 5J631/5J632 Manila-Dumaguete-Manila
- 5J459/5J460 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J789/5J790 Manila-Butuan-Manila
- 5J389/5J390 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
Apologizing for the inconvenience, CEB assured its passengers that the airline is working towards recovery of their operations as soon as possible.
Passengers on these cancelled flights may take any of the following options:
- Rebook their flights for travel within 30 days from original departure date, free of charge
- Get a full refund
- Place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund
- Re-route to or from Manila for travel within 30 days, subject to availability of seats
In addition, CEB said passengers on cancelled flights will receive a round-trip travel voucher, which they can redeem for future flights.
Affected passengers will be notified via email or text message. They may manage their own booking through the “Manage Booking” section of the Cebu Pacific website (cebupacificair.com).
Make sure you’re monitoring real-time flight status (cebupacificair.com/en-us/pages/flight-status) and keeping updated with the latest CEB information and updates on Facebook (fb.com/cebupacificair) and Twitter (@CebuPacificAir).