Cebu Pacific Advisory
As of May 13, 2020, 8:00AM
On cancelled flights from May 16 to 31, 2020
All Cebu Pacific and Cebgo domestic and international flights remain cancelled from May 16 to 31, 2020. This is in line with the implementation of the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine over Metro Manila.
We encourage passengers on cancelled flights to manage their bookings online via our website, http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight, before their scheduled travel dates. They may select any of the following options:
1. Free rebooking. Rebook to any other travel date within three (3) months. Change (rebooking) fees and fare difference are waived.
2. Full Travel Fund. Place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund valid for one (1) year. Use the Travel Fund within one (1) year—either book a flight up to one (1) year ahead, or pay for add-ons (e.g. baggage allowance, seat selection, etc.) If the Travel Fund is not used within one (1) year, passengers can apply for a full refund.
3. Full refund. Processing of refunds will start after the Community Quarantine is lifted and regular work schedules resume. However, due to the unprecedented volume of requests for refunds, the process will take as long as three (3) to four (4) billing cycles.
For flights booked through a travel agent, please coordinate with them to manage the booking.
On the other hand, passengers with booked flights from June 01 to September 30 who wish to change their travel plans have the following options:
· Option 1 – Rebook to any other travel date within one (1) year
Change (rebooking) fees waived, but fare difference may apply.
· Option 2 – Place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund valid for one (1) year
Decide and book travel within a year, for flights as far as one year ahead
Select any of these options and manage travel plans through the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website (http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight). For more details, please read here: bit.ly/CEBCOVID-19FAQ
We thank everyone for their support and understanding.
* * *