Tell us about a memorable journey for a chance to win a trip for two with CEB!
Happy 23rd year, fellow travelers of Cebu Pacific Air!
Smile magazine is helping mark the milestone anniversary of the Philippines’ largest carrier with a special March issue. And as a ‘thank you’ from Cebu Pacific to our wonderful readers, we’re giving away free flights for Manila-Hanoi, Cebu-Incheon, and Clark-Bohol from a list of those who will share their memorable CEB journeys with us.
The CEB 23rd Anniversary draw
We look forward to your posts between March 1 and March 31! Watch this space for the announcement of the winners. We’ll also post on Facebook (fb.com/smilemag) and Instagram (@smilemag), so make sure you’re following us on social media and have notifications enabled.
How to join:
- Step 1: Post on your own Facebook and Instagram about a favorite travel memory.
- Step 2: Use the hashtags #MakeFirstMomentsHappen and #CEBSuperSeatFest.
- Step 3: Make sure to tag @smilemag and @cebupacificair.
What you stand to win:
Each winner will receive two (2) roundtrip tickets on one of these flights:
- 1st – 2 RT Manila (MNL) – Hanoi (HAN)- Manila (MNL)
- 2ND – 2 RT Mactan-Cebu (CEB)- Seoul/Incheon (ICN)- Mactan-Cebu (CEB)
- 3RD– 2 RT Clark (CRK)- Bohol (TAG)- Clark (CRK)
Terms and conditions:
The CEB 23rd Anniversary draw is organized Ink Publishing (PTE) Ltd (t/a “Ink”), a company registered in Singapore under company registration number 200511537W and with registered office address at 3# Shenton Way #15-01, Shenton House, Singapore, 068805. Entry is open to anyone who fully completes and submits requirements of the draw as published in the March 2019 issue of Smile magazine except employees (and their family members) and agents of Ink and the airline (and their family members), the supplier of the prize.
The winner will be drawn from all valid entries posted onto Facebook and Instagram between 12:00am March 1, 2019 to midnight of March 31, 2019 (Manila time). Proof of identity and age may be required. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Prizes are as stated, and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
Ink reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of this draw. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct or valid entries posted across both Facebook and Instagram by the closing date and time as stated above. Winners will be contacted through private messaging on Facebook or Instagram. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond within 10 days and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Ink reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. All entrants agree that Ink may publish your information and images submitted in Smile Magazine, associated websites and social media channels. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. One entry per person. No purchase necessary. This draw may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
How to claim prizes:
- Winners will be given Free Flight Certificates to claim their prize. Winners must present the Free Flight Certificate/s with any authenticated identification card(s) with picture and signature affixed thereon, at any of the following, in exchange for a confirmed itinerary:
- Galleria Ticket Office located at Level 1 Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
- Express Ticket Office located at Domestic Road Pasay City
- Kidzania Manila located at Park Triangle, 3245 North, 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Robinsons Manila located at Ermita Manila
- Cebu Airport Ticket office – Robinsons Cebu located at G/F Robinsons Cebu Fuente Osmena, Cebu City
- Hong Kong Regional Ticket Office located 407 Mirror Tower, Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Certificate must be exchanged within six (6) months from issue date. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Certificate. EXTENSION is strictly NOT ALLOWED. LOST Gift Certificate will NOT BE REPLACED by Cebu Pacific.
- The Itinerary is valid for six (6) months from exchange date. However, itinerary is not valid for travel on EMBARGO dates or during peak season.
- It is given a Positive Space Must-Ride (PSMR) priority. It shall be ticketed in accordance with existing booking procedures of Cebu Pacific.
- The Itinerary is non-transferable, non-reroutable, non-convertible to cash and NOT FOR SALE.
- This voucher is INCLUSIVE of airfare, surcharges and a baggage allowance of 15 kilos. However, Government Tax and Terminal Fee are on passenger’s account.
- The Itinerary shall only be for a flight in Cebu Pacific’s own route network. The Itinerary is further subject to the condition that the route on which it is to be flown continues to be operated by Cebu Pacific.