Cebu Pacific (CEB) marks March, its anniversary month, as the month of its grandest sale ever, with one million seats and deals will be up for grabs, including:
- Seat sales to favorite CEB destinations and value-for-money group deals.
- Up to PHP100.00 off on inflight meals
- 40% discount on baggage allowance
- Up to 42% discount on hotel rates through CEB Getaways
Book for long weekends and group trips from March 1
Booking flights online for #CEBSuperSeatFest this March is easy! Here’s how!
Posted by Cebu Pacific Air on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
“The Super Seat Fest is the biggest sale that we have ever undertaken. The travel period for the seat sale is for later this year—ideal for trips for the upcoming long weekends,” says Candice Iyog, Vice President for Marketing and Distribution of Cebu Pacific. “The group deals we will launch are ideal for families or friends to go on vacation, bond together and make those first moments happen.”
The Super Seat Fest starts March 1 until March 31. Book via www.cebupacificair.com or Cebu Pacific’s mobile app, downloadable via the App Store or Google Play. Payment centers will also be available for those who want to book online and pay offline.
Seat sale ninja hacks
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Get on multiple platforms: website and mobile app (note: CEB’s app is still on beta mode, so patience is key!)
- Prepare to copy-paste your personal info
- Book in groups: get your family and friends involved — the more, the merrier, the more chances of booking that flight on sale
- Prepare your list of dream destinations so you know exactly what to look out for
- Beware of scammers: your personal data might be at risk. Seat sales are sold only via the Cebu Pacific website: www.cebupacificair.com, or accredited travel partners and agencies.
Cebu Pacific Advisory – Warning against fake Cebu Pacific websites and promosWe urge the public to remain vigilant…
Happy anniversary, Cebu Pacific!
CEB commemorates a journey that’s seen the fleet expand from four McDonnell Douglas DC-9 planes to a 72-strong modern aircraft fleet. Today, CEB is known for having one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world, with an average fleet age of five years. Here are some of CEB’s milestones through the years:
- 1996. CEB flies its first flight from Manila to Cebu, using a McDonnell Douglas DC-9 plane
- 2007-2008. The airline completes a re-fleeting exercise by forming a fleet of Airbus A319-111 and Airbus A320-214 aircraft
- 2013. The first 436-seater Airbus A330 aircraft is launched along with the airline’s first long-haul Manila–Dubai route
- 2016. The airline takes delivery of its first ATR 72-600 aircraft, further strengthening its inter-island operations
- 2018. The quick-fire expansion efforts continue with the airline taking delivery of its first A321ceo aircraft
- 2019. Cebu Pacific ushers in the next stage of expansion with the arrival of its first A321neo aircraft
Keep an eye out for CEB’s Super Seat Fest deals on the website, through CEB’s official social media channels, or subscribe to seat sale alerts through GetGo, CEB’s lifestyle rewards program.