If you’re flying in or out of Incheon International Airport, here are seven tips that will make your journey easier
To serve over 40 million passengers annually (and counting), the award-winning Incheon International Airport in South Korea features different activities and amenities to entertain – and make things easier – for you. Here are a few highlights:
- Sit, stroll around, and spend some time at any of the nine themed indoor and outdoor gardens.
- Learn more about Korean customs and innovations through performances like the traditional royal procession, the Museum of Korean Culture and other exhibitions.
- Ride the efficient KTX (Korea Train Express) from the airport to various cities in South Korea, or the Airport Express to travel to Seoul Station.
- For your convenience, you can book your KTX tickets or KORAIL Pass online, and bring the voucher to a KORAIL station to get your pass. The one- to seven-day pass is valid for foreigners staying in South Korea for less than six months.
- Buy your Airport Express pass from the vending machines or information and travel centers.
- If you find it interesting to watch planes arrive or speed down the runway, go up 51.5m for a commanding view from the Oseong Observatory.
- Try the ice skating rink at Basement 1, where you can rent skates, gloves and a helmet for just KRW5,000 (around US$5)! Or sir back and relax at the spa or cinema.