Journals and organizers that help you do and dream more in 2018
If you enjoy noting down appointments, making lists and crossing items off them, then you’ll want to find the right analog planner. Pick the perfect one from this bundle of agendas to organize your life, chase your dreams and get closer to your goals.
1. The Daykeeper 2018: Your Year in Moments by The Daykeeper guides its users to keep track of the things that they’re most thankful for (P1,080)
2. The Best Year Ever Kit by Eden Street is a neat workbook that helps you set your intentions for the year (P495)
3. The 365 Wonders Daily Creative Planner by Woman, Create features artwork and inspirational quotes (P1,195)
4. The May Bukas Pa Procrastinator’s Weekly Planner Notepad by Inky Livie is a colorful, tear sheet planner (P250)
5. The Mini Kislap by Alunsina Handbound Books is a stylish set of two jotters and an agenda (P1,100, pen not included)
6. The Sunday Night Journal by life coach Aurora M Suarez encourages mindfulness (P599)
7. The Room to Grow notebook set by Daphne X National Bookstore is a three-piece set that helps you plan your projects (P195)
This story first appeared in the January 2018 issue of Smile magazine.