Cebu Pacific Advisory
March 15, 2020 (as of 7:00 pm)
ALL Cebu Pacific DOMESTIC flights to and from Manila are CANCELLED from March 15 (Sunday) until April 14 (Tuesday), in line with the Philippine government directive for a community quarantine over Metro Manila to contain the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
While we continue to operate flights in our hubs outside Manila, there are orders imposed by various Local Government Units that may restrict our ability to mount flights and accommodate passengers affected by cancellations.
However, Cebu Pacific will continue to operate flights from our hubs in Manila, Clark and Cebu and Davao. For FULL LIST, click http://bit.ly/CancelledFlightsMar15toApr15
We will assess the situation daily and provide updates on any changes to our flights.
Passengers on cancelled flights can choose from any of these options:
• Rebook the flight, with change fees and fare difference waived.
• Store the full value of the ticket in a Travel Fund. This is valid for 180 days and can be used to book any Cebu Pacific flight within the next 12 months
• Get a full refund. The refund will be according to the mode of payment. If paid in cash, refund must be claimed at designated Cebu Pacific ticket offices. If payment was made through debit or credit card, please allow two (2) billing cycles for refund to be credited into the account
In the interest of public health and safety and in view of the curfew imposed during the quarantine period, we strongly discourage all our passengers from going to our Ticket Offices. The Manila International Airport Authority has also banned the entry into the terminals of non-passengers or those do not have a confirmed flight.
Flights may be managed online through the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight
Meanwhile, passengers on ALL Cebu Pacific flights until April 30, 2020 who wish to rebook or cancel their flights have the following options:
• Free Rebooking – Change fee is waived. Fare difference may apply.
• Travel Fund – Put the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund. The Travel Fund can be redeemed within 180 days and can be used for bookings as far as 12 months out
Passengers who book flights until April 30, 2020 (regardless of travel date and route) will get to avail of CEB Flexi for free. CEB Flexi allows passengers to rebook their flights up to two times. Simply select the “CEB Flexi” add-on during booking.
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we all try to mitigate the risk of contamination from the Coronavirus (COVID-19).