Here are some options that help organize your suitcase—and reveal your travel personality.
1. Ninja nomad. Ottomondi’s Armor Bag features two zipped compartments, an open back pocket and adjustable, detachable straps that allow it to be worn in different ways — we like it close to the body for secure and ultra-chic exploits. P4,900; ottomondi.com
2. Bonus. Need something fun to put in your bag? The Tara Baraha! pocket guide for travelers makes a great souvenir gift that can inspire local adventures. P350; IG: @tarabaraha
3. Mother hen. The old-school toiletry tote from Rustan’s The Beauty Source opens up into two clear zipped compartments plus two detachable mesh pouches — spacious enough for the travel needs of the entire fam. P895; available at Rustan’s Makati, Shangri-La Plaza, Gateway, Alabang Town Center and Ayala Center Cebu
4. Adventure buddy. With two compartments and inner organizers, KIT’s Moe Electrical Pouch will keep all your gadget tag-alongs neatly stowed until you need them. P395; kit.com.ph
5. Hang ten. The avid adventurer’s choice, Sea to Summit’s Hanging Toiletry Bag (here in large) is lightweight yet strong and water-resistant, and gets you ready to travel at a moment’s notice. P1,890; thetravelclub.ph
6. Pack it all. Neat freaks will adore Eagle Creek’s Pack-It Specter Compression Cube Set (here in small and medium). These water-repellent packing cubes are great for organizing outfits by day or activity. P1,790; thetravelclub.ph
7. All-out blowout. With four clear zip-up compartments to see all your travel-sized essentials at a glance, Keeping It Together (KIT)’s Miho Toiletry Bag will spark joy even for the detail-oriented master travel planner. P495; kit.com.ph
8. Modern minimalist. Muji’s Double Fastener Case (here in large) fits discreetly into your tote and expands and organizes everything from toiletries to your favorite paperback, according to your needs. P925; muji.com
9. Kawaii holiday. If all you need is a cute, roomy case for spontaneous adventures, then you can follow your wanderlust with H&M’s unicorn-print kikay vanity kit. Bonus: It will look equally adorbs back home on your bathroom counter. P499; hm.com
10. Boy scout. Ever ready for adventure, Herschel Supply Co’s Chapter Travel Kit (in woodland camo) carries all your toiletries and manages to look cool while doing it. P1,790; available at herschel.com or Herschel Supply Co at Greenbelt 3 and TriNoma
This article first appeared in the May 2019 issue of Smile magazine.