Choose from a variety of options and cuisines
- Urbiztondo Grill House. Grilled seafood specialties include tuna; +63 905 603 8023; fb.com/ughelyu
- Nak Nak. Rice meals start at P80; +63 930 569 4884
- El Union Coffee. Drinks are served in completely compostable cups; +63 917 842 4849; fb.com/elunioncoffee
- Clean Beach Co. Get P10 off your pour over coffee when you bring your own tumbler or mug; fb.com/cleanbeachco
- My Plant Kitchen. Bring a container and get a discount on their weekly offering of plant-based meals; +63 933 507 8971; IG: @my.plantkitchen
- Olas Banditos. Mexican taqueria classics; +63 977 859 0064; fb.com/olasbanditos
- Seawadeeka. Asian-inspired street food truck; +63 945 312 9004; fb.com/seawadeeka
- Gefseis Greek Grill. Hearty Mediterranean bites; +63 917 711 0419; fb.com/gefseisgreekgrill
. . .
- Here’s why you should go to La Union next weekend
- 3 ways you can volunteer on your next La Union trip
- Where to eat in La Union
- Where to stay in La Union
This article first appeared in the March 2018 issue of Smile magazine.